NET: 500g / 1.5Kg / 7.5Kg
Fine Ingredients: Australia chicken, Marine Fish (Salmon/Tuna/Sardine/ Mackerel), Corn Gluten, Pearl Barley, Hydrolyzed Protein, Oat, Vegetable oil (Omega6&3 source), Salmon Oil (Omega3&6/ DHA/EPA/AA source), Brewers Yeast, Dehydrated Scallop, Flaxseed (Omega 3 source), Sesame, Beet Pulp, Dehydrated Seaweed, Nature Flavour, Dehydrated Vegetables (Tomato, Cabbage, Carrot), FOS, MOS (Yeast Extract), Essential Minerals (Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12), Cranberry, Great Burdock, Lecithin, Yucca Extract, Spirulina, Enzyme (Papaya and Pineapple Extract), Bacillus Subtilis Natto, Probiotics, Grapefruit Extract, Nature Antioxidant.
Nutrition Facts: Protein 32%
\ Fat 16%
\ Fiber 3%
\ OMEGA3 0.8％
\ OMEGA6 4.5％
\ Moisture 9%
\ Iron 150mg/kg
\ Calcium 1.0%
\ Phosphorus 0.8%
\ Zinc 150mg/kg
\ Magnesium 0.1%
\ Sodium 0.4%
\ VitaminA 15,000iu/kg
\ VitaminE 200iu/kg
\ VitaminD 1,500iu/kg
\ Taurine 2,000ppm
\ Ash 7.5%
\ Calories(ME) 4100Kcal/Kg
Kitten & Queen
Feature of Product
Salmon & Veggies
It is definitely worth treating them with luxury feasts as being in the royal palace.
- Hydrolyzed proteins high digestibility and absorption
- Spirulina promotes healthy growth and anti-viral
- Salmon + flaxseed oil nourish the skin and shine the coat
- FOS/MOS + fruit enzyme maintain the gastrointestinal health
- Cranberries + Burdock balance the PH value of lower urinary tract and purify the body
Tartar Reduction Satisfied Fussy Appetites Longevity Program
This growth formula is particular for kitten, pregnant and lactating cats, or cats suffering from thin, weak and malnourished conditions. Provides high quality protein and abundant energy, and boosts immune system.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mixing increasing amount of this diet with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-10 day period.
- The feeding amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain a proper weight depending on its age, environment, condition, temperament and activity. If in doubt, consult your veterinarian.
- Serve dry or moistened by mixing a portion of kibbles with an equivalent volume of warm water (40℃) or wet(pouch or canned) foods.
- Remove the leftover and keep fresh drinking water available at all times.
Inquiry - KITTEN-GROWTH 32
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.