NET: 450g / 1.36Kg /6.8Kg
Fine Ingredients: Chicken, Marine Fish (Salmon/Tuna/Sardine/Mackerel), Corn Gluten, Pearl Barley, Hydrolyzed Protein, Alfalfa, Beet Pulp, Oat, Vegetable Oil (Omega 6 source), Salmon Oil (Omega 3 source), Brewers Yeast, Dehydrated Scallop, Flaxseed (Omega 3 source), Sesame, Dehydrated Seaweed, Nature Flavour, Yam, Great Burdock, Cranberry, Dehydrated Vegetables (Tomato, Cabbage, Carrot), FOS, MOS (Yeast Extract), Essential Minerals (Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Multiple Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12), Fish Collagen Peptide, Lecithin, Yucca Extract, Spirulina, Taurine, Enzyme (Papaya and Pineapple Extract), Bacillus Subtilis Natto, Probiotics, Grapefruit Extract, Nature Antioxidant.
Nutrition Facts: Protein 33%
\ Fat 15%
\ Fiber 4%
\ OMEGA3 0.6％
\ OMEGA6 3.8％
\ Moisture 9%
\ Iron 150mg/kg
\ Calcium 1.0%
\ Phosphorus 0.8%
\ Zinc 120mg/kg
\ Magnesium 0.1%
\ Sodium 0.3%
\ VitaminA 15,000iu/kg
\ VitaminE 250iu/kg
\ VitaminD 1,500iu/kg
\ Taurine 2,000ppm
\ Ash 7%
\ Calories(ME) 4100Kcal/Kg
Adult & Energetic
Feature of Product
Marine Collagen & Herbs
It is definitely worth treating them with luxury feasts as being in the royal palace.
- Hydrolyzed proteins high digestibility and absorption
- Fish collagen + Spirulina boost the immune system and anti-aging
- Salmon + flaxseed oil nourish the skin and shine the coat
- Alfalfa + beet fibers reduce hairballs accumulation and increase gastrointestinal function
- Burdock + herbal extract purify the body and maintain good body shape
Tartar Reduction Satisfied Fussy Appetites Longevity Program
This beauty and anti-aging formula is designed for nourishing skin and hair, strengthening hairy root and anti-hair fall. Infused with spirulina and fish collagen peptide to repair damaged cells and condition fur. Herbal recipe is rich in dietary fiber to maintain a healthy digestive system as well as eliminate the hairball.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mixing increasing amount of this diet with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-10 day period.
- The feeding amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain a proper weight depending on its age, environment, condition, temperament and activity. If in doubt, consult your veterinarian.
- Serve dry or moistened by mixing a portion of kibbles with an equivalent volume of warm water (40℃) or wet(pouch or canned) foods.
- Remove the leftover and keep fresh drinking water available at all times.
Inquiry - ADULT-BEAUTY 33