NET: 1.36Kg / 3.2Kg / 6.8Kg / 18Kg
Fine Ingredients: Chicken, Hydrolyzed Protein, Starch (Rice, Potato), Dehydrated Beet, Oat, Marine Fish（Salmon/Tuna/Mackerel）, Vegetable oil (OMEGA 6 source), Salmon Oil (OMEGA 3 source), Brewers Yeast, Flaxseed (OMEGA 3 source), Sesame, Dehydrated Seaweed, Nature Flavour, Fruits(Apple, Cranberry), Dehydrated Vegetables (Tomato, Cabbage, Carrot), FOS (Carob Pod Extract), MOS (Yeast Extract), Essential Minerals (Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite) , Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C ,Vitamin D3, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12), Yam, Lecithin, Yucca Extract, Spirulina, Fish Collagen, Enzyme (Papaya and Pineapple Extract), Bacillus Subtilis Natto, Probiotics, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Grapefruit Extract.
Nutrition Facts: Protein 33%
\ Fat 20%
\ Fiber 3%
\ OMEGA3 0.6％
\ OMEGA6 3.5％
\ Moisture 9%
\ Calcium 1.6%
\ Phosphorus 1.3%
\ Zinc 200mg/kg
\ Copper 22mg/kg
\ VitaminA 15,000iu/kg
\ VitaminE 250iu/kg
\ VitaminD 1,500iu/kg
\ Iron 250mg/kg
\ Calories(ME) 4150Kcal/Kg
Puppy & Queen
Feature of Product
Chicken & Salmon + Spirulina
It is definitely worth treating them with luxury feasts as being in the royal palace.
- Sesame + beet fill with calcium to strengthen the bone
- Hydrolyzed proteins high digestibility and absorption
- Spirulina promotes healthy growth and anti-viral
- Salmon + flaxseed oil nourish the skin and shine the coat
- FOS/MOS + fruit enzyme maintain the gastrointestinal health
- Fish collagen + lecithin provide extra nutrition
Tartar Reduction Satisfied Fussy Appetites Longevity Program
This formula is specially designed as a starter for over 1.5 month baby puppies or pregnant and lactating bitches. Hypoallergenic and digestive proteins added with balanced OMEGA 3 & 6 and spirulina provide abundant energies and enhance immune systems during their rapid growth stages.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mixing increasing amount of this diet with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-10 day period.
- The feeding amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain a proper weight depending on its age, environment, condition, temperament and activity. If in doubt, consult your veterinarian.
- Serve dry or moistened by mixing a portion of kibbles with an equivalent volume of warm water (40℃) or wet(pouch or canned) foods.
- Remove the leftover and keep fresh drinking water available at all times.
Inquiry - PUPPY-NOURISH 30