Mature O.W.-LITE 22
NET: 1.5Kg / 7.5Kg
Fine Ingredients: Brown Rice, Pearl Barley, Oats, Marine Fish, Hydrolyzed Protein, Dehydrated Beet, Vegetable Oils (Omega 6 sources), Salmon Oil (Omega 3 source), Eggs, Flaxseed (Omega 3 sources), Sesame, Dehydrated Seaweed, Fruits (Apple, Cranberry, Tomato), Yam, Burdock, FOS(Fruco-oligosaccharides), MOS (Yeast Extract), Essential Minerals (Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Chelated Iron, Chelated Zinc, Chelated Copper, Chelated Manganous, Potassium Iodate, Selenite Selenium), Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12), Lecithin, Yucca Extract, Fish Collagen, Glucosamine, Enzyme (Papaya and Pineapple Extract), LAB Probiotics, Subtilis Natto, Natural Mixed Tocopherols.
Nutrition Facts: Protein 22%
\ Fat 11%
\ Fiber 5%
\ OMEGA3 0.7％
\ OMEGA6 3.3％
\ Moisture 9%
\ Calcium 1.0%
\ Phosphorus 0.8%
\ Zinc 180mg/kg
\ Copper 15mg/kg
\ VitaminA 10,000iu/kg
\ VitaminE 400iu/kg
\ VitaminD 1,000iu/kg
\ Iron 150mg/kg
\ Calories(ME) 3350Kcal/Kg
Marine Fish & Veggies Recipe
Feature of Product
Marine Fish Veggies
It is definitely worth treating them with luxury feasts as being in the royal palace.
- Branched Chain Amino Acids Special Supplement
- Hydrolyzed Proteins / Chelated Minerals for Easy Absorption
- Glucosamine / Collagen Joint Health and Anti-oxidative Stress
- Golden Ratio of Abundant Ω 3 & 6 Prevent Diseases & Imflammation
- Optimal Protein / Fat / Calorie Age-appropriate Formula
Tartar Reduction Satisfied Fussy Appetites Longevity Program
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mixing increasing amount of this diet with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-10 day period.
- The feeding amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain a proper weight depending on its age, environment, condition, temperament and activity. If in doubt, consult your veterinarian.
- Serve dry or moistened by mixing a portion of kibbles with an equivalent volume of warm water (40℃) or wet(pouch or canned) foods.
- Remove the leftover and keep fresh drinking water available at all times.
Inquiry - Mature O.W.-LITE 22